Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20101220

Dec 20 2010

"Awful! Awful awful awful. Too much to carry, and not enough credit. The world sucks."

 or click here
"Come on! Jump into my chocolate-filled love pool."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: From the nest-egg a few of weeks ago. I'm thinking that first one may resonate for many of you at this time of year.


9 comments:

  1. Can... can I have a chocolate-filled love pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both would be great for merch. :)
    'Awful. Too much to carry and not enough credit.' Lol, who haven't felt like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that the first time I read the 2nd one I could've sworn it said "Crocodile filled love pool"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a "Come on! Jump into my chocolate-filled love pool." mug.
    It would be extra perfect for hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chocolate filled love pool definately resonates for me at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, J, I'd like the chocolate filled love pool to resonate with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Grab a marshmallow and jump in!

    But be considerate of pool etiquette, and don't - well - just *don't*, OK? 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete