Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110202

Feb 2 2011

WEDNESDAY REWIND: The Fantastic Creatures of STMland

"Deedoo. It's a deedoo. A deedoo...Oh, it's not a deedoo. I have no idea what it is."
 or click here
"Oh, the jigabee's here. Budge up, give us some duvet. I've been looking forward to this. Nice jigabee."
 or click here
"No, I want to swim with the giant gajumba. Hold on to their shell... The ones with the spiky faces, you idiot! They’re fun."
 or click here
"Doozers. You know the doozers. They're geezers, the doozers... Tossbag!"
 or click here
__________

* Today's post was pre-scheduled. We're off on holiday!

11 comments:

  1. Woot! I've been waiting for audio of 'deedoo' for months and months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :-) Hope you are having fun on holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wednesday Rewind yet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made up creatures often contain D's, G's, or J's. I wonder why that is?
    Whatever the case, this is the best WR I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, have been waiting for the deedoo audio - that was the first STM that had me crying so hard I couldn't breathe!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doozers? Does STM watch Fraggle Rock?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the best collection by far! Thanks for the day-long giggles as these will pop up in my head at random, and most assuredly, inappropriate times. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STM could be the new Dr. Suess!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are gajumbas those things you have to fight in each castle level of Mario Brothers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. DOOZERS ARE REAL!!!!! well, real as in they exist on Fraggle Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, @anonymous on 4/2 at 16:17, no those are Goombas.

    ReplyDelete