Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110209

Feb 9 2011

WEDNESDAY REWIND: How to Win Your Valentine's Heart

"I love you. No, sorry, I missed some words out. I love it when the world shits on you. Yeah. That's the full sentence."
 or click here
"All things considered, you are more attractive than a monkey's vagina... on heat."
 or click here
"Imagine waking up next to you every day... One chunder-bucket moment after another."
 or click here
"I love you! No I didn't say it I didn't say it I didn't say it. I coughed.... MMM-hmmm, coughed."
 or click here
__________

* Today's post was pre-scheduled. We're off on holiday!

13 comments:

  1. And a bag full of candy hearts to you, STM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one still is fun ^^ A rare moment of weakness for STM :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangely, that last one is actually one of the sweeter things I've read. Denial is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one reminds me of the bit in friends where Chandler tell Monica he loves her (I am very sad, and have seen the show, in it's entirety many times! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to ask... chunder-bucket moment? I know a few British-ism but that one escapes me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous, a chunder bucket is a bucket you be sick into, to make cleaning up easier, so stm saying that, means the person they are walking next to, is enough to induce vomiting

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah thanks wavey.... I was trully curious about that one. back in my younger days, we used to say, "going to worship the porcelain god." or just plain hurl/barf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.comics.chickennation.com/archive/bucket-o-chunder/

    Very relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. InformaciĆ³n relevante sobre la ayuda para dormir con melatonina disponible - pastillas para dormir sin receta - pastillas para dormir naturales.

    ReplyDelete