Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110327

Mar 27 2011

"Of course I'm listening to you. I just can't bring myself to care. Go away, and drown yourself in your own fucking tears."

 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: This was from the nest-egg. I blew any opportunity to get anything out of STM by waking Adam up an hour early. It seems that the clock on my cell phone decided that, although I had already reset it to the new time (we had daylight savings last night), it should tack on another hour anyway. I was gutted.

5 comments:

  1. Damn you, Daylight Savings Time!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    IDK if you have an iPhone but if so then DLST screws up the alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this blog good work keep it up always

    ReplyDelete
  4. please Anon at 8:39, you're giving anonymous a bad name! Like I'm going to buy software from someone spamming my favorite blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect that Anon at 8:39 is one of those arseholes that STM tells us about all the time!

    ReplyDelete