Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110531

May 31 2011

"I'm the epitome of seeing is believing. Once you see me, you'll believe there is a god."

 or click here
"I don't care if it's Tuesday. You will NOT wear cellophane. Get changed!"
 or click here
__________

Random theater offer: Boston theater company Liars and Believers is offering STM fans a special 2-for-1 discount on tickets for their new show Song of Songs: A LoveRomp. It's a really cool show directed by my very own brother! The offer is good for this coming weekend, June 2-5. The discount code is SONG. Read about it and get tickets here.

Final merch reminder: This is the last day to get a free shirt when you buy four! Detail over in the right-hand column.


10 comments:

  1. Cellophane, mr cellophane .

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was totally thinking the same thing as the 1st anonymous. Gonna be humming this all day now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you happen to meet Roy Orbison?

    ReplyDelete
  4. STM is the epitome of hearing is believing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re: the second quote. Does STM think he has a teenage daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget Casual Friday ......"Cellophane Tuesday" is coming....... 7@=G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of "Total Woman" that book by Marabelle Morgan on how to be the perfect little wifey. She advocated wrapping one's self up in clingfilm (Saran Wrap) to surprise your man at the door.

    :-( One would have to be extra vigilant in their waxing, or Cellophane Tuesday could really HURT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the first quote needs to be a shirt.. the front: I am the epitome of seeing is believeing
    back:Once you see me, you will believe there is a God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm.. I am sort of confused. I work from home and just getting more into this type of blogs

    ReplyDelete