Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110609

June 9 2011

"I'm different to other people. And when I say different, I mean better."

 or click here
"Stick! It's not a stick! It's a mother-fucking wand, dickhead. Show you my power!"
 or click here

How very Harry Potter of STM.
__________

Reminder: Hey guys, Father's Day is lurking around the corner. Get your dad an STM card for that special day! The link is over there to the left.

9 comments:

  1. Harry potter: things edited out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

    I can imagine STM being suck a twat like hermione is at times. But I am proud that even his STM personality has a thing for wands, the good kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    I know I've asked you this before but I forgot - where is the sizing chart for the shirts?
    Thank you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STM, the first one was great. I'm going to use it as my personal slogan. Keep those coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, Prof. STM knows only one spell: "Somniloqui!" 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi... this is very good website i was very much in the sleeping this information must be useful to them..it is great point and also thanks to post the very good post here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it was yesterday but the first quote is still great today.

    ReplyDelete