Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110715

July 15 2011

"What are YOU looking at? Yeah? What wouldn't you do with a giant inflatable wombat?"

 or click here
"No, no. Don't stop. Don't stop. Pick your fucking face off."
 or click here

Okay, this one is clearly aimed at me. I have a horrible habit of rubbing and picking at my lips, which Adam is always trying to get me to stop.


6 comments:

  1. GIANT INFLATABLE WOMBAT!!!?????!!!!! Alright, give me a second, I've got this! I...... well.... uh.... Damn!

    Sorry, folks, but, not even I have words for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao @ STM and the stumped stoney13! Rock on!

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no stoney, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true! The Giant Inflatable Wombat is capable of reducing even the hardiest soul to stupefied silence............ 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen I have a friend that does the same... to take that recording and use it on her... would be a little bit fun.

    ReplyDelete