Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110929

Sep 29 2011

"Sure you've got a job here... if you wanna work somewhere where you're NOT FUCKING WELCOME."

 or click here
"My meatballs taste better than yours. Oh, yes they do!"
 or click here

Adam DID make Turkish meatballs the night before he said this. He had made some minor adjustments to his mother's recipe and, I must say, they were even better than hers (sorry, Sandy)!

9 comments:

  1. The meatball comment reminded me of that awful song that goes something along the lines of "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're, like, it's better than yours" which makes STM's comment even funnier when imagining the commercial (from the States) when someone is shaking a cow. I imagined STM slapping a meatball....hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the youtube link for the commercial I thought of:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkXGi9-eI0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that the first clip sounds like my place of work! I never feel welcome, so the only reason I'm still there is I can't find another job

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about posting Adam's Turkish Meatball recipe??? I'd like to try something new.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Adam's mom Turkish?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Adam's mom read the blog??? I feel self-conscious if I say "damn" in front of my mom. Of course, perhaps Adam's mom and STM's mom aren't the same woman... Okay, now I'm weirding myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, STM, you might make better meatballs, but I make better sundried tomato bread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd also appreciate a look at Adam's recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are not many blogs like your one. very interesting. I also run a website on
    Sony led TV
    I'll be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete