Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111121

Nov 21 2011

"If at first you don't find love... google harder!"

 or click here

I'm in the States for Thanksgiving, so Adam is on his own hitting the record button and then sending the file along to me in the morning. It's always a delightful surprise for me to search through the recording and see what little gems STM left for me.

3 comments:

  1. I use Google all the time, so this comment just made me laugh out loud. STM, you're the best. Karen, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he, t-shirt and card? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of how when Craig Ferguson says he was googling, it always sounds like he meant something else! ;)

    ReplyDelete