Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120210

Feb 10 2012

"Walking on water, and turning water into wine. Yayyyyy! I like magic tricks."

 or click here

My apologies to all the Christian folks out there.
__________

This post has been pre-scheduled. We're off volunteering at a sloth sanctuary! But we'll be back live on Monday. Hope I have some great sloth-inspired stuff for you guys!

Your daily dose of sloth:



9 comments:

  1. in case some didn't get the reference :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0cUH4YEEs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simply put.... lol love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I thought some of my dreams were mad, now I wish I talked too!! I started recording some of my more bizarre dreams last year. Some months I have a lot of remembered dreams and sometimes only a few that I consider good enough to take time writing them out. I dream very lucidly and usually have at least one I remember every night. I'm going to link to you from my blog because these are awesome!! I'm at http://shitmybraindreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No apologies needed; I mean really, who wouldn't want to be able to use those as party tricks? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and the picture of the little sloth he is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noes, I was hoping for slothy goodness today :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sleep alone ,so I don't know if I still talk in my sleep, but if I remember a crazy dream, I draw a picture. For this dream for instance, it would be Jesus in a top hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhhhhh!! Maybe that's the trick...turning the water into wine by walking on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A random Christian geek.10 March 2012 at 19:21

    @Aviva, Actually, that's how they squished the grapes into juice back then. Ewwww.

    Magic tricks would make for an interesting alternate Gospel :).

    Oh no, I made Lazarus disappear instead of raising him up! :)

    ReplyDelete