Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120919

Sep 19 2012

"I'm a magical FUCKING PRINCESS! That's why I sit side-saddle, DICKHEADS! (under breath) Ignorant bastards."

 or click here

And then poor Adam woke up so unpleasantly:


 or click here
ADAM: AH!
KAREN: (groan)
ADAM: Oh, Baby, I'm so sorry.
KAREN: That's ok, I was awake.
ADAM: Oh god, I was like a foghorn.
KAREN: Really?
ADAM: Sounded like it. Sounded like me going, "AH-HAAAAAAAAA," or something like that. It was horrible.
KAREN: It was not nearly so interesting in reality. It was just a "AH!"
ADAM: Oh.
KAREN: But I'm glad it was better for you.
ADAM: No, it wasn't! I felt like I was in a deep sleep and it pulled me right out of it.
KAREN: Oh. Did you see something?
ADAM: I wasn't dreaming. No, it was a feeling, I just felt I've been, like, sucked up through gloopiness into awakeness, and I want to go back to gloopy.
KAREN: Aww, go be gloopy.
ADAM: No, not be gloopy, be IN gloopy. It's like a soft, like, custardy kind of envelopment which I want back.
KAREN: Go ahead. Gloopy is waiting for you.

4 comments:

  1. I love this site! Was feeling particularly tired after my husband waking me up to sleep talk with me again and this cheered me right up. He does occasionally come out with some gems but not this consistently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does occasionally come out with some gems but not this consistently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this great site! Has been feeling especially worn out following my partner waking up us as much as sleep talk to me personally once more and this cheered myself up. He is doing sometimes come forth with a few gemstones and not this kind of consistently!

    Gold For Runescape
    Buy Final Fantasy XIV CD Key

    ReplyDelete