Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20100822

Aug 22 2010

"Between die-you-cancer-upon-my-life and I-couldn't-really-give-a-crap-about-you lies your life story."

 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: We're pretty confident that this is one of those times STM is referencing Adam's real life. I'll say no more.

8 comments:

  1. Nope, it's what we really want to say to people who over share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Adam is more eloquent in sleeping than I am in waking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm.... wat?
    i think this would have been one of those nest-egg days

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is it about?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say that I just stumbled across your blog, and having read and listened to some of the material, STM is now my new favourite thing! :) I'll definitely be getting a T-shirt sometime soon, I just need to decide which one!

    Definitely brightened my day, thank you so much for sharing! :)

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still amazed that he can formulate such long and complicated sentences in his sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone get rid of that Anonymous spammer at 03:14 please, they ruin everything. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I totally agree about this spammer.

    ReplyDelete