Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110223

Feb 23 2011

"(in hushed tone of Olympics commentator) A tense moment at the farmyard roller disco competition... Everyone's waiting for chicken to get her skates on... Will she perform, or will she chicken out?"

 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: Oh. Oh my. This has got to be my favorite in a looooong time. Forget the fact that STM made a lame pun, I just love that quiet but intense, on-the-edge-of-your-seat tone.

9 comments:

  1. STM sounds like pro commentator from Eurosport in first sentence!
    Made me smile:)
    Greetings from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tone is great, but 'farmyard roller disco competition'? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! Oh this was one of the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the other of "Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type" could be inspired to write a new story about the barnyard if they were to wander onto this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was right, STM is The Master in disguise. Chicken out... Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just ASKING for an illustration!!! Can't wait till SMT Illustrator is onboard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope my friend Chris applies like he said he would. He's really good at drawing and I want to show his skills off to the world. Though he did say you guys need Terry Gilliam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is just begging to be on a shirt - with a picture. Hysterical!!! Don't you wish you could see what he's dreaming sometimes?

    ReplyDelete