Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110224

Feb 24 2011

"Oh, I've got the tears of a hippo ballerina on my arm. Don't touch. Don't touch! Sparkly. Oh so delicate and sparkly! Oh, sparkly."

 or click here
"Ugh, I know you. You're always on the corner of Fuck-off and Cunt-bag."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: The best thing about these polar opposites is that he said them in a single night.


8 comments:

  1. Some where in Canada24 February 2011 at 07:19

    Ohh! I wish I could draw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Adam watching Fantasia before he went to sleep? Ballet dancing hippo tears! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crocodile love bites'll do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are all hippo tears sparkly or just ballerina hippo tears?! I love the idea that they're delicate too....so cute STM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't get the second to work. :/

    But how fun STM likes sparkles so much. ;) Maybe he's also a twilight fan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...when I click the sound the site becomes unresponsive and neither clip plays.

    Love the first quote! I can just see a sparkling, crying hippo dancing in a tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Now I'll have 'Dance of the Hours' in my head for the rest of the evening...... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been watching Fantasia lately?

    ReplyDelete