Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110315

Mar 15 2011

"(an assortment of bizarre sounds, and then) Ignore everybody. Keep on humming."

 or click here
"When I die, I want a minute party. Best mother-fucking concentrated party in the world ever. Everything after that will just seem a little bit dull. That'll teach 'em."
 or click here
"There's no carpet. I need carpet. My aubergine can't sleep without carpet. He needs deep pile."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: For you yanks, aubergine = eggplant. I can just imagine Adam's pet eggplant snuggling down into a nice plush rug.

And, hey, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. It made Adam's day all the more wonderful!


10 comments:

  1. It's a shame that "Keep on humming" is probably already trademarked. Otherwise, Hummer should definitely buy this tagline from you: "Ignore everybody. Keep on humming."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "minute party"-idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 1 - find another forum for your bigotry, alright?

    I genuinely love the first one. That should be on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a chronic insomniac, I find it curiously soothing to listen to this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love the eggplant one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was the eggplant one a euphemism? =s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, the first one needs to be on a t-shirt! :D

    The last one needs to be on something, but I don't know what. ;) It's just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concept of a minute party but do we have to die to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL .... Okay, Karen, thank you SO much for the translation for the eggplant. I was trying to figure it out, but had read it as "Aborigine" (like the original occupants of Australia). I like the eggplant SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "That'll teach 'em"

    STM is so vidictive

    ReplyDelete