Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110912

Sep 12 2011

"Half the time listening to you, I'm imagining the carnage of pulling out your tongue and wrapping it around your throat."

 or click here

Ah, yes, we've all had conversations like that.
"No you didn't! Not with a moose! No. And chocolate too? You're raving!"
 or click here

14 comments:

  1. At the second: I don't want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it moose or mousse?
    I wonder what a chocolate covered moose taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. James, i bet it tastes furry nice. - adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love STM's insults; I'd love to use them on my boss this weekend...And I'm leaving this weekend, so it won't matter :D ~DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRIwuxqKyyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not hear the voice because the internet connection is too low :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a book as a child called "Toulouse the Chocolate Moose" - for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere online - STM's second comment makes me think of that book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one makes me wonder how a chocolate covered moose steak would taste. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw gee---he's been sneaking the Moose Track ice cream again! Yummmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who among us has not given in to the irresistible temptation of a delicious chocolate moose? I mean mousse! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know about that chocolate covered moose steak. I once made a chocolate pork chop for my husband and he let me know that I should not repeat the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It wasn't a moose. It was the Berkowitzes.

    ReplyDelete