Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111109

Nov 9 2011

"There's pudding in the sock drawer, and waffles galore, so make yourself at home. No, I said the sock drawer, damnit, the sock— ohhhh. There's tapioca everywhere."

 or click here
"I didn't have an accident. It was a physical miscommunication. Now wash my pants, bitch!"
 or click here

And the dramatic awakening:


 or click here
STM: (a few satisfied little hums, and then) NIPPLES!
ADAM: Oh, I woke you up.
KAREN: No, I'm awake.
ADAM: Oh, well, congratulations for now being shouted at as well.
KAREN: (giggles)
ADAM: You must go to sleep, otherwise I can't shout at you again.

10 comments:

  1. All of these have their own humoristic twist.
    The second is a brilliant reframing of an otherwise obvious answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, definitely need to make all his dramatic awakenings into ring tones.
    just imagine standing in a crowd in any place, even church, when all of a sudden you hear........ NIPPLES! just imagining the looks on people's faces is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we get 'physical miscommunication' on a onesie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... the 2nd one is perfect for a onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, people on Facebook were just syaing that, too!

    Ok, I'll get to work on it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was having fun rattling off random sentences, and after I said "I won't try to steal pudding from the sock drawer agian ;_; I didn't know it would come to this", I checked the blog.
    I freaked out.
    Holy crap, I'm a psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The explanation is obvious, if you regard it from a Jungian perspective: pudding and sock drawers just happened to come up at the head of the Cosmic Roster of Archetypes, when STM and Anon both latched on to it.... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Thanks. I am very much impressed from your post.It has amazing information.I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.So i must appreciate your efforts on posting these information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome post it is. I learnt lots of new things from it.

    ReplyDelete