Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111201

Dec 1 2011

"Don't panic! I'm allowed to shit myself. What's your obsession with smelling it? Put me down! Put me down!"

 or click here

Perhaps that was STM channeling the sentiments of every baby in the world.
"Put the turkey baster down! You sick puppy."
 or click here

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. That first one... that is totally the reality for parents. It would be perfect on baby clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lora, the first one would be adorable on baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Gift ideas for man

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first quote just screams the need to be on a onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a onesie with the first one on it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not found what I wanted

    ReplyDelete