Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111226

Dec 26 2011

"Six packs of nails and four ears... What am I going to do with the nails?! The ears I like. Oh yeah. Ears are always handy."

 or click here

I guess STM got to open presents last night, too. Lucky him, I wish I'd gotten some new ears!


 or click here
KAREN: Do you think what I think, that it's gifts you're getting?
ADAM: I suppose.
KAREN: You must mean nails like (waggles fingers)
ADAM: Not really.
KAREN: Well, no, I was thinking of it as nails as in hardware. But since you're also getting EARS...
ADAM: Don't you need the nails to hammer in the ears, to keep them on?
KAREN: Hmm.
ADAM: How else would you be attaching the ears. Or are they rubber ears? Why would you have real ears?
KAREN: Well, they're always handy.
ADAM: Fingers. They'll be handy.
KAREN: (giggles)
ADAM: Don't laugh at me.

6 comments:

  1. pick my ears. pretty please

    ReplyDelete
  2. double entendre? HAAA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vincent Van Gogh could use some real ears. Jack The Ripper loves sending them as gifts.

    I imagined nails as in the acrylic kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Boxing Day from Canada, Karen and Adam! As usual, love the discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, ears *are* always handy; but I think a gift of fingers would be rather eerie...... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. My step-daughter got ears for Christmas. They are on a little elastic band, like a hair band.

    My halloween ears are also attached to a hair band but the u-shaped kind, not the elastic kind.

    No nails needed. :-)

    ReplyDelete