Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120110

Jan 10 2012

"Ugh. What a mess! Everywhere, UGHHH! And up there, EWW! When are you gonna learn: when transporting giraffes, shouting "duck" every time you hit a bridge doesn't work!"

 or click here
"Be happy happy happy. Smile more. I said smile more, jerk."
 or click here
__________

MERCH NEWS: As requested, later today I'll be putting "If beauty is in the eye of the beholder...." onto t-shirts. Go on, buy one! I DARE YOU!


16 comments:

  1. I'm not even smiling, I'm laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already smiling widely when reading/listening to it. If I have to smile more widely my cheeks will hurt. ;D

    And the giraffe one: LMAO! Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the image of someone yelling duck out a truck window while hauling giraffes is hilarious.... someone needs to draw a cartoon of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a front and back shirt of the second one.

    "Be happy, happy, happy. Smile more."

    "...I said smile more, jerk!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I want that on a coffee mug.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous delivers10 January 2012 18:25

    http://imgur.com/9936v
    unfortunately in the meantime the giraffe took over :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot the tires :D:D:D it's a hovertruck then

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the passengers! Oh, the camelopardity! 7@=G

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take you up on that dare! Put it in the merch shop already!!! I need it for a party in February!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already clicked through to purchase. I'll check again tomorrow (it's currently 11:40p in Calif)

    ReplyDelete
  10. no one commented on my brilliant artwork. nah I know it's shitty, but I made it with a laptop. anyway... my hovertruck is full of eeeeels :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find this hysterical since I can't remember my dreams. Mind you they can't possibly be this interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALRIGHTY THEN!!!17 January 2012 20:25

    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx8wqmNO671qj41h3o1_400.png

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make sure you put a comma after "BEHOLD" or it'll be saying to look at bitches, ha!

    If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then BEHOLD, BITCHES!

    ReplyDelete