Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120113

Jan 13 2012

"Are you listening to me? Are you? 'Cause the last person who didn't listen to me had their throat ripped out. So tell me: what would you like on your toast?"

 or click here

I trawled my nest-egg of quotes for the most Friday the 13th-appropriate. This was the closest I could get.
__________

IMPORTANT NOTE: In response to a wonderful suggestion on Facebook, throughout the month of January we are offering special "Speaking of fabulous, how are your breasts today?" t-shirts (men's and women's). Profits will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, STM must be related to Gordan Ramsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah true, they have the same style13 January 2012 19:01

    and thanks but no thanks, I don't eat bread. some ham and eggs maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that breast-cancer idea!! very nice indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very friday the 13th appropriate. ;) STM sounds deranged.


    (P.s. Any way to change the font back to what it was before? These thick letters aren't nice to read lumps of text in).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I say that to my son almost every morning before school. Stinkin' kid doesn't listen to a word I say.

    ReplyDelete