Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120119

Jan 19 2012

"If sense of humor is a gift, yours is one of those unwanted gifts that gets passed on from person to person, never opened or appreciated. Best you keep that gift to yourself."

 or click here
"I'm living my life, my way. And loving it."
 or click here

Oh. Well that's an unusually healthy sentiment from STM.

6 comments:

  1. I'm living my life my way, love it too!19 January 2012 at 08:26

    hah! you must be my soulmate!

    oh dear that is the nicest compliment concerning my humour I've ever recieved. why not to share then? if the others not, at least I enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and more on humour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg @ 1:42 "you borrow my brain, and be like, DUDE CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!"

      on a sidenote: I never banged rocks and I don't mean to completely identify with him, although I'm bi-winnin', not bipolar! just sayin'.

      Delete
  2. i want the second one on a t shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the following on a black t-shirt: "If sense of humor is a gift, mine is one of those unwanted gifts that gets passed on from person to person, never opened or appreciated. Best I keep that gift to myself."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this picture on the back: http://www.fc-arsenal.hu/img/avatar/1298136546-joker-2-.jpg

      Delete
    2. THAT would be a kick-ass t-shirt

      Delete