Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120606

Jun 6 2012

I'm so sorry that I missed you guys on Monday. We had a FOUR DAY WEEKEND here in the UK, for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, and I sort of lost track of days.

I was hoping that STM would regale us with something relevant, but he had no special words of wisdom for the Queen. At least, I certainly HOPE this was not for the Queen:
"Dumb fuck twat monkey!"
 or click here

No, I'm sure it was not. Although, this next one was certainly for SOMEONE special:
"I only have eyes for you... and here they are, in this lovely presentation box. All for you."
 or click here

9 comments:

  1. OMG.. I have eyeballs in a presentation box at my desk!! Here's a pic to prove it: http://leendadll.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/wpid-2012-04-04-15-41-181.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Those are eyes all right! By the rules of whatever overpaid individuals make rules for such things, that does appear to be a presentation box that they're resting in, ready for presentation!

      Why you have them at your desk, will obviously, wind up a subject for wild surmise!

      Of course none will remember how handy it is to have an extras set of eyes in the room, and it appears you have that covered!

      Delete
    2. yes, I could offer the reason but it's far more fun to let people conjure their own explanations for having a set of eyeballs, in a presentation box, in my desk!

      Delete
  2. Jack The Ripper sends his own special gift for the Queen's jubilee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S WHY HE WAS LOOKING FOR A BOX ON MAY 30, 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannibal Lector's pick-up line...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I repair antique dolls, I have a bunch of eyeballs in a drawer here. Some are in boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me think of the movie Coraline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maison Tatsuya ini ialah restaurant Jepang yang sangat populer dengan salah satunya menu Teppanyaki nya yang sedap, dan Maison Tatsuya menyuguhkan Spaghettinya yang sedap. https://sajian-nusantara.com/ Salah satunya menu pasta yang sangat populer dengan kerlezatannya ialah Shrimp Pesto Truffle yang manis, renyah, dan wewangianntic truffle yang berada di 1 jatah Shrimp Pesto Truffle benar-benar mengunggah nafsu makan.

    ReplyDelete