Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20121205

Dec 5 2012

Wednesday Rewind
"Everybody wriggle. Everybody wriggle. It's maggot mayhem."
 or click here

This quote has actually become far more relevant than it was when STM muttered it almost three years ago. These days, Adam is an avid fisherman, and we frequently have boxes of wriggling little maggots around the house. He's even found an online shop that ships them to you. That package did NOT go down well at work.
"My ass and my personality are the same thing. Huge and in your face."
 or click here

14 comments:

  1. So STM is unstuck in time? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Hot Girls, Latest Beautiful hot picture of Girls, Desi Girls and Top Bollywood Actress
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get profit on your investment, Just invest and Rest. Earn Money without any work
    www.profitclicking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Part time Online Jobs without any investment, Just click the Website and Earn.
    Free Earning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Global Ads Business which have 10 Types of Earning Systems with 3 Levels Referral Program.
    Want to Join Just Contact : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
    www.globaladsbiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Earning plan without any work, just Visit the Website and Earn
    www.profitclicking.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle wriggle, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this site is vary nice . i already bookmark this site i come back again thank u.sharenews, the bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Promote your Website, Get Facebook Likes, Website Visitors and youtube Views on your Video
    Just Contact For More Marketing plans : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look Here

    Also visit my homepage :: reilingen.de
    Here is my weblog ; personal injury lawyer philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  12. check here

    Review my blog post :: foreclosure properties
    my website: foreclosure

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading thes good articles.


    Feel free to visit my weblog; Louis Vuitton Purses

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of
    web so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.



    Feel free to visit my web blog: Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete