Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20101217

Dec 17 2010

"Don't ask me what time I'm gonna call. I'll fucking call whenever I want. Kisses!"

 or click here
"Mind the doors! But don't mind me. I'm trying to drive this thing blindfolded. Yee-haw!"
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: I think STM still has a bit of work to do on his wild-west persona.

Merch update: I've added "Don't judge me" on shirts and mugs and bags and iPad sleeves and all sorts of stuff.


9 comments:

  1. Oh, God. The first one is classic, and the second is very... Firefly. ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that 'Yee-haw!' is just too cute. :D

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. come to think of it Grace it does remind me a bit of Alan Tudyk's character, Wash. one of the best shows ever..... stupid idiots at fox.

    lol yee-haw. never thought I'd hear an Englishman say that. I can die happy now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one is very interesting! I'm sure those were the last words of a Redneck somewhere! This can only mean one thing: STM is channeling the spirits of dead Rednecks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think STM is just watching too much Die Hard. Even though the line is "Yippy Ki Yay, Motherf**ker."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok... 'Kisses!' and 'Yee-haw!' need to be combined together as a ringtone. *brrrrrp* Kisses! *brrrrrrrp* 'Yee-haw!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one reminds me of Top 10(comic) by Alan Moore, where there is a taxi driver with a blindfold... :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous 14:51- Exactly, it was very Wash. Did you see Whedon's "Dollhouse"? Also canceled early, but he brought Tudyk and Glau in for major roles. Lucky the person cast in a Joss Whedon production - he tends to hang onto folks he likes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what time is it?18 December 2010 08:51

    it's high fucking call me-time.

    ReplyDelete