Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111026

Oct 26 2011

"This is a friendly rock. Let me rub it on your face lightly. Yeah. Now it's got your scent, it'll like you. Let me show you: Stand there, and I'm gonna throw the rock at you. Watch how it wants to connect with you, time and again."

 or click here
"It's a cricket bat, dumb-arse! Jesus, dick-shit, a cricket bat. Game of the kings!"
 or click here

6 comments:

  1. I guess in that second one he's talking to an American? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did stm see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pys3_BC4R0 maybe that's what he's responding to

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahaha I know a few that could use a "friendly rock"

    on a merchandising note, "friendly rock" would be a great product to sell. just like the "pet rock" of the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one starts out so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahahaha I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete