Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111229

Dec 29 2011

"I'm not just id, ego, superego. I'm id, ego, super-mega-fucking-awesome-ego!"

 or click here

Good to hear that STM's sense of self-worth is still healthy and thriving!
"Tick, fucking tock, fucking tick, fucking tock, fucking boing. Fucking alarm clock. Bollocks."
 or click here

I think we've all felt this way on one of those early mornings.

13 comments:

  1. The first one would be perfect for a psychology student or the like. ;)

    And oh yeah to the second. Sometimes the clock should just stay quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second one as ringtone for my alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the id, ego, superego one, I so want that on a t-shirt^^ I'd buy one for my psychology teacher too....she might not really get it but I'd laugh:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the second one!! I feel like that every morning right before hitting the best invention ever... the snooze button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TovqogviVU
    afer you got a penis cerebri(mind-penis, the european equivalent of Mindfuck), watch the original too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first one brings back school memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the main page when I click on "comments" on a post it always takes me to the bottom comment instead of the top. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anon, you mean this?30 December 2011 at 15:01

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNRlcaDrK4E&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I post this on facebook? The alarm clock statement is exactly how I felt this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I post this on facebook? The alarm clock statement is exactly how I felt this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Very Potter Musical! The first one would be a great T-Shirt idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Very Potter Musical! The first one would be a great T-Shirt idea.

    ReplyDelete