Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20100509

May 9 2010

"Oh, just think about what you said. That is, if you can spare the grey matter from remembering how to breathe."

 or click here
"Great. So you've fallen in love again. Go wash yourself off. Dirty stuff."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: We had a quiet night. Maybe he tired himself out battling jellyfish and arguing with gerbils. These are from the stockpile.

10 comments:

  1. Well that's an awfully long way from "Falling in love is wonderful..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, "fall in love" is my favorite recent few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog almost every day and it always makes me laugh. Last night I was at a Jazz Concert in Denver, Colorado and Musician Corey Christianson was inspired by a sleep talkin man quote to name one of his songs "The Penguins deserve better" on his new album. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree totally, love, it's just filthy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestely wish I was more of the insulting type just so I could use some of the amazing insults STM comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night my BF confirmed I talk in my sleep a little, although he says I took too low for him to understand. Hmmm I sure I'm not as humorous as STM is though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I wish I could say some of this stuff to my co-workers but I'd just be fired....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Based on these gems I would say you are one lucky woman. Plus you have a constant source of free entertainment. Thanks for sharing the dreaming thoughts of you wacky and inspired husband.So good to see a sense of humor even when unconscious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love is indeed dirty stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete