Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120625

Jun 25 2012

"My eyeballs are sticky. Will you lick them for me? Yeah. Make sure you get all the way into the tear ducts. Mmmm."

 or click here

On Saturday night, we had an exciting first-time occurrence. I actually had a conversation with an Adam/STM hybrid. As you'll hear, I first assumed that Adam was simply talking in his sleep as usual, but it soon became clear that my participation was expected.

A couple of relevant points of fact: 1) We had just come from a barbeque at which we had eaten a large amount of meat, mostly in the form of hamburger; 2) We had plans for the following evening to have our neighbors over for barbeque at our place; 3) Our neighbors are named Nick and Penny; 4) Regardless of what you may hear, Adam really does like Nick and Penny.


 or click here
STM/ADAM: There's burgers on tap. And hot dog milkshakes. It's too much. It's too much...... Molly's like a weeble. Yeah. We need to go to the park. Let's go..... You're not going.
KAREN: (finally realizing that this is not the usual one-man sleep talking show, and participation is expected) You want to go to the park?
STM/ADAM: You're not going.
KAREN: I am gonna go.
STM/ADAM: You're not going.
KAREN: I'll go.
STM/ADAM: You're not allowed to go.
KAREN: You want me to stay?
STM/ADAM: SHHHHH!! Shouting! Shhhhhh..... My mouth's dry. It's dry.
KAREN: You want a drink?
STM/ADAM: Will I be hungry?
KAREN: I think you're thirsty.
STM/ADAM: I'm hungry.
KAREN: What do you want?
STM/ADAM: Water... and cabbage. I need creamed cabbage. No.... jellybeans. Water and jellybeans. Now go. You go to the park. I'm staying on the sofa. YAAAAY! ....... Baby? Baby? Baby?! BABY!?!?
KAREN: Yes?
STM/ADAM: Where did you go?
KAREN: Nowhere.
STM/ADAM: M'kay. You're strange. Listen: Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, you've got to call Shit and Prickpy and tell them, don't bring burgers. No more burgers. Yes?
KAREN: Yes.
STM/ADAM: Okay.
ADAM: (waking suddenly) Why don't you get me water? Water, please?
KAREN: O-kay...
ADAM: I'm really thirsty.
KAREN: (snorting out the held-in laughter) Um, uh-huh, okay. I'm gonna get you water now.

11 comments:

  1. That must have been quite the odd, funny, freaky, interesting conversation not knowing exactly "who" you were talking to Karen! Cool from my prospective though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit and Prickpy, attorneys at law? Works for me :-)

    But I'm having problems with the website - the button for listening has disappeared, leaving only the 'listen here' mp3 option. Gremlins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey other karen - What browser are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Internet Explorer. I really don't like Firefox, but I don't seem to have that problem with Firefox at all.

      Delete
    2. Try using google chrome. That might work out better for you.

      Delete
  4. Haha, the "sticky eyeballs" thing reminds me of my dogs. My Beagle (the alpha female) had gunky eyes and my Springer (male) licked them clean for her. It was very sweet to see, actually ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite part is when he tells you that YOU'RE strange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - Emma, that's exactly what I thought! Who does STM think he is calling Karen strange?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I read your comment that you couldn't hold in your laughter, I had a mouthful of tea and couldn't swallow. I feel as though I'm right there with you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These situations are pretty common for you I guess. And that's why you should check https://essaydragon.com/blog/paraphrasing-tools this page. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anda bisa lakukan penelusuran pada peta dengan isi kotak penelusuran pada bagian atas jendela. Beberapa panduan mengenai memakai feature ini diulas di bagian seterusnya di artikel ini.

    Tombol Trafik akan tampilkan keadaan jalan raya sekarang ini. https://tabloidtekno.net/ Pada computer, tombol ini ada di bawah kotak penelusuran, sedang pada piranti mobile bisa dijangkau dalam menu.

    Tentukan posisi dengan click pada tempat mana saja pada peta. Info mengenai lokasi yang Anda click akan ada. Bila ada tempat usaha atau sarana umum di posisi ini, karena itu info yang diperlihatkan mencakup alamat, jam operasional, photo, dan pembahasan.

    ReplyDelete