Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110926

Sep 26 2011

"Okay, everybody! Anyone who hasn't eaten, put their arms in the air!... That's not YOUR arm! Stupid fucking zombies."

 or click here
(singing to tune of 'I'm So Ronery' from Team America) "Fugly... You're so fugly...(spoken) Yeah you are. Yeah."
 or click here

9 comments:

  1. So like a zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zombie is special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one was actually fucking hilarious. STM is in great form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't, nor will I see, Team America, but I believe that's really I'm So Lonely by the Beach Boys. It's been awhile since I heard it so I'm not 100% sure.

    The first should go on a shirt and be sent to George Romero and Sam Raimi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one was hilarious. ^_^ I guess even STM is getting on the zombie-fan bandwagon. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh. I love the disgust with which STM caps the zombie sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween is coming, that zombie quote should totally be on a T-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I want the Zombie quote on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete